Eye & Lip Definer : CriolloManasi7
Eye & Lip Definer. Organic formula.
Lasting all day, the Eye and Lip Definer is a high-pigmented, creamy, blendable multifunctional pencil. It’s a versatile tool for creating an endless variety of looks. Made with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy formula glides on effortlessly, and blends easily onto the eyes and lips to impart a flush of colour. It provides a buildable colour pay-off with a matte finish.
The shades are primarily developed independently from the other products in the Manasi 7 collection to use on their own for defining the lip or eyes, but they can also be used together with their other products.
Shade : CRIOLLO
“Criollo is a warm brown drawing its inspiration from the colour of ripening Brazilian cocoa beans. Designed to accentuate your eyes without making them look made up."
Perfect for enhancing your eye and lip shape, Criollo calls to mind ripening Brazilian cocoa beans in the stage of acquiring their rich, yet soft brown hue. It is a multi-purpose shade that can be used as a canvas to create a range of stunning looks, from the softly warm to the defined eyes without making them look made up. Create a neutral brown or the the 90`s contoured lip together with All Over Colour Kobicha. Flattering for all skin tones, Criollo brings out your gold and bronze undertones.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tribehenin**, Silica***, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate***, Oryzanol**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Tocopherol**, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77491 (Iron oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron oxides)]. Certified Organic. **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Biodegradable wooden pencil.
- Recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 12 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since these products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.