Eye & Lip Definer : MacaoManasi7
Eye & Lip Definer. Organic formula.
Lasting all day, the Eye and Lip Definer is a high-pigmented, creamy, blendable multifunctional pencil. It’s a versatile tool for creating an endless variety of looks. Made with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy formula glides on effortlessly, and blends easily onto the eyes and lips to impart a flush of colour. It provides a buildable colour pay-off with a matte finish.
The shades are primarily developed independently from the other products in the Manasi 7 collection to use on their own for defining the lip or eyes, but they can also be used together with their other products.
Shade : MACAO
"A rich, classic, vibrant red that takes its colour cues from the plumage of the scarlet macaw.”
Macao is a vibrant red that gives the lip a plump, full shape. This classic red shade takes its cues from the plumage of the South American scarlet macaw, native to Central and South America. Flattering to all skin tones, it adds a little bit of extra impact and panache worn on its own on lips or together with All Over Colour Ikura. Add a bit of All Over Shine on top for a high gloss finish.
Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides**, Tribehenin**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate***, Silica***, Oryzanol**, Tocopherol**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, [+/-Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake, Red 6)]. Certified Organic. **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials.
Note: Products containing the colour pigments Red 6, Red 7 (CI 15850), are not (yet) approved by the FDA for usage around eye area. The European Medicines Agency, the European Union equivalent of the FDA, has approved these colour pigments for use in the eye area.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Biodegradable wooden pencil.
- Recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 12 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since these products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.