Eye & Lip Definer : YubariManasi7
Eye & Lip Definer. Organic formula.
Lasting all day, the Eye and Lip Definer is a high-pigmented, creamy, blendable multifunctional pencil. It’s a versatile tool for creating an endless variety of looks. Made with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy formula glides on effortlessly, and blends easily onto the eyes and lips to impart a flush of colour. It provides a buildable colour pay-off with a matte finish.
The shades are primarily developed independently from the other products in the Manasi 7 collection to use on their own for defining the lip or eyes, but they can also be used together with their other products.
Shade : YUBARI
"Picking up the tone of the leaves of the flower Iris Germanica, Yubari is a neutral brown colour with mauve undertones is designed for looks of understated impact."
With a shade that is flattering to all skin tones, Yubari is a neutral medium brown shade with hints of mauve that can take your look in a multitude of directions. Inspired by the leaves of the flower Iris Germanica, Yubari is easy to use and the colour is perfect for creating striking, minimal looks with just a touch to the eye and lip.
Ingredients: Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Tribehenin**, Silica***, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate***, Oryzanol**, Tocopherol**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, Kaolin**, [+/- Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Biodegradable wooden pencil.
- Recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 12 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since these products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.