Eye & Lip Definer : CastelManasi7
Eye & Lip Definer. Organic formula.
Lasting all day, the Eye and Lip Definer is a high-pigmented, creamy, blendable multifunctional pencil. It’s a versatile tool for creating an endless variety of looks. Made with the perfect balance of oils and waxes, this creamy formula glides on effortlessly, and blends easily onto the eyes and lips to impart a flush of colour. It provides a buildable colour pay-off with a matte finish.
The shades are primarily developed independently from the other products in the Manasi 7 collection to use on their own for defining the lip or eyes, but they can also be used together with their other products.
Shade : CASTEL
“A universally flattering berry shade inspired by the rich tint of Urmia red cherries."
This suits all colour is a multi-use berry shade that takes its cue from the rich tint of Urmia red cherries, having the ability to change your look dramatically. It can instantly provide intense and defined colour pay-offs or soft and romantic appearances.
Castel is a perfect shade for all seasons, capable of adding a neutral touch for deeper skin tones and a pinch of subtle drama on a night out for fair to light skin tones. Use it on its own or together with All Over Colour in Damaskino or Alizarin.
Ingredients: Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate**, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, C10-18 Triglycerides**, Mica***, Tribehenin**, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax*, Maltodextrin**, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate***, Silica***, Oryzanol**, Tocopherol**, Glyceryl Caprylate**, [+/-Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)]. Certified Organic **Produced from organic raw materials ***Produced from natural/wild harvested raw materials.
Packaging, storage and recycling details:
- Biodegradable wooden pencil.
- Recyclable paper secondary packaging.
- Shelf life from production date is at least 36 months.
- Shelf life opened is at least 12 months.
- Store by tightly close lids on products when they are not in use. Avoid direct sunlight or near sources of heat.
- Since these products are made with natural delicate ingredients this can sometimes allow for subtle variations during production which means the shades can differ slightly from batch to batch.